Pregnancy Quizzes| Pregnancy Quiz Boy Or Girl
Let’s face it, when you’re not planning to be pregnant and you recently had an unsafe sexual contact, you tend to be anxious if there will be a chance of conceiving a baby. At first you would find it as something that can give you a real trouble in terms of your family, education, career and love life. But as soon as you felt something inside your womb, you begin to understand the innate feeling of being a mother. You will learn to adjust to the changes because you have someone to face the future with, and that is your own baby growing inside of you. Your gut feeling will tell you that indeed there’s something exciting that’s breeding and developing within you, and automatically you will have this sense that you are getting on to another level of womanhood.
As you read on this article, you will come across some questions that will help you verify if you are really pregnant. The first thing that comes in your mind when you are suspecting for pregnancy is “Is this real? Am I having a baby?” So numbered in here are some tests that will help you investigate and observe your body in answering those questions.
Do you want to have a baby? Having infertility issues? Well there’s a step by step guide that will help you start a family, and you can have a look here. Click here and start your family today. People have said it works even when they were infertile.
Pregnancy Quizzes| Pregnancy Quiz Boy Or Girl: Advice
Did you have any unsafe sexual contact with your partner? If you agreed on this, then you have already accumulated about twenty percent likelihood of conceiving a baby. You can have the perception of being safe from pregnancy when you are protected. However, you must keep in mind that not all birth control methods guarantee a hundred percent protection. The pop tests that are offered here will help a doubtful woman to become aware of her pregnancy just before missing her menstruation.
Pop Test! This will aid you to be sensitive enough if you are a mother-to-be or not. Numbered below are five questions based on the early physical symptoms of pregnancy. If you agree on this, then there is a high chance that you might be conceiving a “conceptus”.
- Do you feel nauseous lately? Every morning, women who may be pregnant have high hormonal levels of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) on the first weeks of pregnancy. This is responsible for you to be nauseated. This is present just before you realize that you have missed your period. Nonetheless, some fortunate women can conceive a baby without experiencing this symptom.
- Do you have any aversion for food or maybe looking for a certain taste of food? This may likely be a sign before you know that you’re pregnant. Some pregnant women may have the urge to eat an enormous amount of food. Remember that all the foods that you take are being shared with the fetus inside your belly.
- Experiencing sudden mood instability? Also blaming this to the fluctuations in the hormones, the woman may have crying spells, back aches, or she may feel a little stressed out or drained.
- Experiencing any lumbar aches or swollen breasts? This could also indicate that your body is adapting to the changes in your system, getting prepared for the upcoming delivery. Like having tender nipples, this is in preparation for the feeding of your infant. Generating more milk to suffice the nutrition for your infant for the first two years.
- Do you urinate frequently? Due to the compression of the urinary bladder from the enlarging uterus where the fetus is growing, you tend to urinate frequently but this subsides when you approach second trimester, and then goes back during the third trimester.
Pregnancy Quizzes| Pregnancy Quiz Boy Or Girl: Conclusion
Conclusion: If you are experiencing four of these clinical manifestations, then it is positive that you are indeed pregnant. This is the time where you can have a diagnostic test for yourself, like a pregnancy kit. Consult your OB – Gynecologist to see what she will recommend for you.
However, if you got at least two out of these questions, don’t fret there are tons of amazing ways on how to easily get pregnant.
Are you infertile? Wanting to start a family? Don’t worry, I know there are other women out there who are experiencing the same issues you are having. Many of them started their family after following this guide. Click here and start your family today.