Pregnancy Signs Before Missed Period
Child-bearing is what makes woman a unique individual. Some pregnancies are planned which makes a woman meticulous at almost everything, taking appropriate vaccinations and vitamins. On the other hand, some women who aren’t expecting pregnancy sometimes don’t have a clue whether they’re bearing a child or not. And any unusual changes in their bodily system produce and heighten their anxiety level. Fortunately, there are early signs in pregnancy to be watched out for when you feel that you are indeed pregnant.
These simple symptoms shouldn’t be disregarded and ignored because these will contribute to check if you are positive just before missing your scheduled menstruation and even before testing yourself with a pregnancy test kit. The presented symptoms here in this article are unique from each mother. Some may not experience this all at once. It is very crucial to carefully observe these because it might be a supporting indicator to another level of womanhood, particularly when test kits aren’t accessible at the moment. These physical symptoms are brought about by the fluctuations of their hormonal levels. That’s why appearance of these relies on the hormones of the mother.
Pregnancy Signs Before Missed Period| Pregnancy Signs Week 1: Direction
Presented here in this article are physical symptoms to be observed towards child-bearing:
- Basal body temperature is a reliable indicator to know when you are ovulating, fertile or already pregnant. If you are regulating this everyday, and noticed an abrupt dip in your core temperature, scientifically, it is an indication that “implantation” of fertilized egg is already suspended in your uterus.
- Implantation can be associated with cramping of the abdominal walls.
- Moreover, it is related with “spotting” or “implantation bleeding”. A pinkish or brownish stain from your vagina can be observed for quite some time, but it doesn’t last that long, that’s why this sign is often ignored.
- Due to the hormonal fluctuations, there is what we call “morning sickness” which came from the feelings of being nauseous. This is common every morning or during meals. This indicates that the pregnancy hormone, HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) is already present and is responsible for this certain sensation. It is better to nibble some dry crackers jut before getting out of bed in the morning to prevent the occasion of vomiting.
- There may be feelings of heaviness and tiredness.
Pregnancy Signs Before Missed Period| Pregnancy Signs Week 1: Tips
- One classic symptom before missing a menstruation is frequency in urination.
- Aversion for food or desire for a certain taste of food is also to be watched out for.
- In the first few weeks of pregnancy, the woman may also have mood swings which are normal owed to the hormones.
- A few numbers of weeks following conception of the embryo, a woman’s breasts may feel tender and swollen, her areola seem to be darker and also sensitively painful. It is advisable to wear a supportive brassiere for this.
- Brought about by the frequency in urination, as a negative feedback, you will tend to drink more fluids. And so, being exceptionally thirst is a result of this.
- Some may have little appetite while some have tremendously increased their need to eat.
- Also from the fluctuation of the hormone Estrogen, mothers-to-be are to experience tension headache or migraine.